- Town Hall
- Planning & Inspections
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Board Meeting Video Stream
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Request For Qualifications Stormwater - February 07, 2019
Request for Qualifications Stormwater [more...]
Next Regular Board Meeting Monday, April 1, 2019 - January 08, 2019
Our next Regular Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 1, 2019 at 7:00 P.M. in the Mo... [more...]
Online Water Bill Payment - January 04, 2019
Please click on the link to pay your water bill online. ...Pay My Water Bill!... You May also cl... [more...]
The Town Clerk serves as the link between Town Board of Commissioners and citizens as well as between the Town Manager and Town employees.
The office of Town Clerk for Town of Mount Olive provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Town Board of Commissioners and the Town Manager. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of Town of Mount Olive Town Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak at Regular Board of Commissioner Meetings.
- Collects information and prepares Commissioners agendas and other information for the Town Board.
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Town Board meeting minutes
114 East James Street, Mount Olive, NC 28365
919-658-9537 ext. 113