The Town of Mount Olive Town Manager is the chief administrator of the Town and is appointed by Town Board of Commissionersl. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Town Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Town Board of Commissioners
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the Town operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the Town
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from TownCouncil.
114 East James Street
919-658-9539 ext. 108